FAQ Topic: Permits & Licensing

How do I get a pet license?

To register your pet and to get a county pet tag, please visit the Greenbrier County Courthouse   Greenbrier County Courthouse 912 Court Street N  Lewisburg, WV 24901 304-641-6689  www.greenbriercounty.net

How do I reserve a park facility?

Please call City Hall 304-536-1454 for more information  on reserving a park for your special occasion.  Most of our parks are on a first come first serve basis. Dick Gunnoe Memorial Park Located off Greenbrier Ave Martin Field Located off Greenbrier Ave Midland Trail Veterans Memorial Located on Main Street Old Mill Park (Gazebo) Located … Continued

Do I need a permit to have an outdoor fire?

Anyone inside city limits will need to obtain a burn permit. Applications for burning shall be submitted in writing at least ten (10) days before the fire is set. Location Requirements: The location for any open burning shall not be less than fifty (50’ft) from any structure and provisions shall be made to prevent the … Continued

How do I obtain a building permit?

If you are performing any type of repair, renovation or alteration to your home or property, you must obtain a City Building Permit. Pick up the application and pay the required fee at City Hall. The application will be reviewed by the Zoning Officer Bo Belshee.

How do I get a marriage license?

To obtain a marriage license visit Greenbrier County Courthouse at the location listed below. Greenbrier County Courthouse 912 Court Street N Lewisburg, WV 24901 304-641-6689  www.greenbriercounty.net

Close window