FAQ Topic: Business

What are the city dog ordinances?

Come into City Hall with a written request of the codes you are requesting. We have 5-10 business days to gather information requested. You may also review the codes here in City Hall during normal business hours.¬†  

How do I pay my water bill?

You can pay your water bill in person at the White Sulphur Springs City Hall located at 589 Main Street West, White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986 or call 1-877-794-1209. You can also pay online here: www.whitesulphurspringspayments.com fees will apply online and over the phone.

How do I start a business in the city?

Once you find a location to start a business you will need to apply for a West Virginia State License. Once you have your state license you will need to bring that with you to City Hall and apply for a City Business License. 

Does the city require a business license?

Yes! Come into City Hall to fill out paperwork. Before you can apply for a City Business licenses you MUST first obtain a West Virginia State  license first, please make sure you bring your West Virginia state license to city hall.

Close window